International Business and Management
Inhoud van de pagina:
European Top Managers Project
- Dr.Kees van Veen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Florian Becker-Ritterspach - University of Groningen
- Dr. Christoph Dörrenbächer - University of Groningen
- Drs. Wilfred Geerlings - Noordelijke Hogeschool Leeuwarden
- Dr. Niels Hermes - University of Groningen- Dr. Jan Kratzer - Univeristy of Groningen
- Dr. Peter Mühlau - Trinity College Dublin
- Ilse Marsman Msc
- Janine Elbertsen Msc
- Wesley Kaufman Msc
- Daan van der Mee Msc
- Floris De Haan
In this project, we study the economic power elite (Wright Mills 1956) in Europe: managers in the boards of large European companies. We are interested in questions as:
Our focus is empirical and quantitative. This means that we collect:
Such combined datasets create a possibilities to answer different questions which have a scientific as well as a societal relevance.
At the moment, we focus on three subquestions, although there is always room for more.
Sub question 3: Do differences in European Top Management Teams matter?